There comes a time when you have to make the hard choices in life, and for me one of those choices was to scrap the titles and covers of my book series and start again.
- Why would I do such a thing?
Because they were never living up to their potential. My other novel, If Love is a Lie, sold rings around the series and really they’re just no reason why when you take into account the stories. So, I now introduce you to the new and improved book series:
The Falling Series
- Falling for Death (formerly know as: The Purity of Blood)
- Falling for Stars (formerly know as: Purity Lost)
- Falling for a Kiss (formerly know as: The Blood that Binds)
- Falling Head over Heart (formerly know as: Purity’s Progeny)
- Falling Ever After (formerly know as: Blood’s Solemn Vow)
The new titles convey that, yes, these are romance novels. They downplay the vampire aspects of the novels, which in the end are not the most important parts of the books anyway. The titles and covers are much more cohesive now as well.
Did I make a good decision? Only time will tell ….
So what are your thoughts of rebranding a book series or any book for that matter?
Jennifer Geoghan, author of:
- The Falling Series
- If Love is a Lie: A Partly True Love Story
- The Family History Quick Start Guide: Genealogy Made Easy
I’d love to hear from you! So click on “Leave A Comment” below and let me know what’s on your mind. You have no idea how much you’ll brighten my day by leaving me a comment!